Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Operation Binks Removal: Night...?

I thought I'd give a little update on how the boy is doing without his binks.  It has actually gone really well, surprisingly.  Dan and I were talking tonight that it has seemed relatively easy so far (knock on wood!)  Since my last post, we did have one bad night when he just wouldn't go to sleep, but overall I feel like the transition is mostly complete.  He is going to bed (and nap) without even seeing binks at all, which is an accomplishment in and of itself!  But, he sometimes wants to be rocked, and always wants us to leave the door open, which is a new development.  Anyway, just a quick recap.  I am really proud of us and proud of Greyson for doing such a great job.  And thank you God for helping it go so smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment