Saturday, August 21, 2010

$#!* My Kid Ruined

So there is this blog called $#!* My Kid Ruined...except you have to actually type the bad word into the url.   Don't go there if you are easily offended, they do seem to have potty mouths, but it it hilarious.  :)  Anyway, we just spent the last two hours creating material for that blog right here at our house.  We were cleaning out the cupboards in the front room to finally make them functional, and one of them had all the used paint cans half full of paint.  You can see where this is going...  One can was red paint we had used for the stitches in Greyson's baseball room.  All of a sudden, I turned around and Greyson was playing in a giant puddle of red paint!  It was EVERYWHERE.  Not to mention a giant pool of it splashing on our light grey carpet.  I screamed for Dan and he ran out there and saw all the red and thought Greyson was about to die from blood loss.  He would have too, if Dan hadn't taken him from me, because I was so freaking mad!  I wish we would have paused long enough to snap a picture, but we were running around like crazy trying to get all the paint sopped up.  I then called Stanley Steamer's emergency line and they came out pretty quick and got most of it out.  But, sadly, there is still a little pink tinge to the corner of our room.  Sigh...so $96 later we join the ranks of parents who can say they have $#!* their kid ruined.  :/

2 comments:

  1. I'm a bad friend.

    I laughed when I read this.

    Love you, love your house, pink-tinged and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike is a worse friend.

    I just read it to him and he is still laughing!

    If only he had spilled your light grey paint!

    ReplyDelete