Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Oh Yeah...

Also, I thought maybe I should update you on Greyson's new skills of the week.  One of the reasons I keep this blog is so that I can look back and see where he was each month.  So, bear with my proud-mommy updates!

This week Greyson is standing on his own more than ever, but our cautious boy refuses to try and take any steps, even when holding our hands.  He knows he can crawl super fast, so why try anything new?  Also, recently tooth number 8 has poked through, giving us all some relief from the pain.  :)  It is bottom left (i think).  Greyson can also sign "more," "all done," and "ball," and we are working on "please."  He also can SAY "all done."  Yep, that's right.  :)  We ask him if he's all done, and he says, "all duh."  Pretty good if you ask me.  He loves swimming, and jumps off the side of the pool, under the water, and into our arms. He loves it and I think we might have a budding fish on our hands!  Alright, I think that might be it for now.  But only a week and a half left until his BIRTHDAY, so stay tuned!!  I really cannot believe its already here!

No comments:

Post a Comment