Thursday, May 6, 2010

Life

...is busy!  When I realized that I hadn't posted on my photography blog in over two weeks, I knew it was bad.  Lately, I've been working 7 days a week, we've been re-doing our entire backyard, Greyson is crawling, and Dan has been doing tons at work and church (and home).  This past week, Mari (Dan's mom) has been here, which has been a HUGE help, but still we've just been swamped.  On Saturday we went to the Zoo (for free!) which was fun, and we've been landscaping and photo-editing and playing and walking and, and, and... for weeks now!  So, I promise I have pictures coming, but right now my photoshop is batch editing a bunch of beautiful senior girls, so I've got to get those done before I can get Greyson pics up.  But, they're coming, I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment