Monday, April 12, 2010

My Neglectful Mom

Well, I guess I have to take it into my own hands to actually post to this blog, since I am almost 9 months now and my mom's last post was from when I turned 8 months.  Jeez.  So much has happened since then, and she has neglected to share.  I mean, I guess its not that important to her that I can totally scoot around the room on my butt now, AND army crawl backwards.  Since that didn't seem to impress her, I've even started pulling myself up to a sit from laying down and up to a stand too!  I even freaked her out by standing up all by myself in my crib the other day after a nap, but still no blogging!  Plus, we even celebrated Easter and I learned all about Jesus dying for our sins and coming back alive again, AND I even wore the cutest outfit EVER, and still nothing.  Easter was awesome because my Grandpa and Grandma came to visit me and we had tons of fun all week!  They even brought me an Easter basket with a bubble gun, which I totally LOVE!  I've also been trying to impress my mom and dad by feeding myself with a spoon and eating all kinds of food just like they do.  But, they just get annoyed that I don't want to eat my mashed vegetables anymore.  After you've tried chicken, would YOU want to eat pureed green beans anymore??  I didn't think so.  Anyway, I just thought you all should know I'm pretty much a big boy now.

My mom says that she hasn't blogged in awhile because she's been super busy.  Which is true.  I guess.  She has had TONS of photo sessions lately.  And, her and dad have been working a ton on the new patio outside.  That's pretty cool because I get to go out there too, and sneak a rock in my mouth every once in awhile.  Mom usually goes crazy and gets it out, but there is definitely some bonus sand that always stays in my mouth no matter how hard she tries.  :)  Yum.  Alright, well, here are some cute shots of me being me lately.  And I promise to make my mom post more often.  Or else I will just get back on here again.  :)

My super cool Easter outfit...

Opening my baskets...





The yummy cupcakes mommy made...

Bubbles!





See?  I told you I can eat all by myself!





Loving daddy's hat...



And the reason mommy's been pretty excited around here...
Thanks for reading!
love,
Greyson

1 comment:

  1. Oh Greyson...Just remember that your mom has 4 full time jobs that she has to fit into each day (wife, mom, photographer, and social worker). It's ok if she doesn't blog all the time. We understand.

    On another note, I love the photos of you eating. What a cutie you are! I can't believe how old you are getting. Can't wait to see you (hopefully soon)!

    ReplyDelete