Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8 months??!

Also last week, on St Patrick's Day, Greyson turned 8 months.  I CANNOT believe it.   Its insane.  He is so big now and I can see the little boy coming out in him more and more every day.  Only 4 short months until he is 1 year, and I am not ready for that!!  Right now, I'm pretty sure he weighs about 22 lbs or so.  He eats everything he can get his hands on...pears, oranges, crackers, dog hair, rocks.  You know, whatever.  He loves peek-a-boo and being tickled.  He LOVES his daddy.  Greyson can say mama, dada, baba, and gaga.  And we're pretty sure he knows what he's saying.  PRETTY sure.  No crawling yet, but he rocks back and forth a lot and really tries to reach as far as he can before face-planting.  He is very cautious and doesn't seem to want to mess up, so I think he doesn't like the idea of taking the crawling risk (nothing like his parents, I know).  Anyway, he'll get it when he's ready.  Which will probably be before I'm ready.  Here is a fun shot of his personality, taking it all in at the ocean in CA.  We love you buddy :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment