Tuesday, March 23, 2010

California!!

For spring break last week, Greyson and I made the trek to CA to visit my family.  It was such a great time and I KNOW they loved seeing the boy :)  We saw all the extended family, I had a photo session, we went to the mall (stay tuned to see Greyson's Easter outfit from H&M), and made it to Monterey for the day.  It was a jam-packed 5 days, but it was well worth it.  Greyson did awesome, taking it all in even without several much-needed naps.  Here are some fun family pics, for pretty ocean shots, head over to my Photography Blog.
Greyson and Grandpa...

and Grandma...


and Great-Grandma Hunter...


and eating breakfast with Aunt Amy


Taking a bath in the sink...





Being silly...


Our day in Monterey.  This is at the Wharf.











And at the beach...Greyson wasn't too interested.  :)

These cutie pies belong to my best friend all growing up, Lindsey.  She and I have been buds since kindergarten and so its pretty cool to now have pics of our kids together.  This is Cadence and Ansel posing with Greyson.  Can you tell it was St Patty's day?  Too cute!  :)






Thanks for such a great week!!  It was a blast!!



1 comment: