Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sawyer is 2 Months Already!



I know I STILL haven't finished posting about Christmas, but I can't wait any longer to post about how big our little S-man is getting.  I mean, he's already been 2 months for over 2 weeks now.  I have found that becoming a mom of 2 has just meant that I am always behind or late or something like that.  Oh.  Well.

Anyway, we had his 2 month appointment last week and saw percentile numbers that we've never seen in this family!  Way to go Sawyer, for introducing us to new things!  Sawyer weighs an even 12 pounds, which is the 50th %tile.  Yep, none of this 99+ for this kid.  :)  AND, he is 22.75 inches long (25th %tile!!) and has a head circumference of 39cm (also 25th).  But, no worries, doc said he is growing great.

His personality grows every day, too.  He is so sweet, calm, and cuddly.  He smiles spontaneously, and in response to playing.  He talks constantly, even in his sleep.  He is happy and content most of the time, except when he needs to eat.  And that's still more often than I'd like it to be.  Unfortunately, he still eats 3-4 times during the night.  I know it will get better sometime...hopefully.

What he loves:  eating (!), being held all the time. all. the. time., watching his brother do just about anything, laying next to his brother in bed, being naked, talking, being held, bath time, motion, sleeping with mommy, riding in the car, eating, sitting in the bumbo, oh and did i mention being held?

What he hates:  not being held, sleeping on his back, having anything touch his face (he gasps and acts like he's drowning), being still, being left out, being alone...basically anything that's not in the middle of the action.

Today, both boys were so cute and in great moods (for about 10 minutes).  So, what do I do with coinciding good moods, cute clothes, yummy light, and a fun lens?  Have an impromptu photo shoot, of course!  I took like 50-something shots in about 10 minutes, but here are the best ones.  :)

Sawyer: 2 months,  Greyson: 2 1/2 yrs.










I love my boys!!

3 comments:

  1. 7th pic down is my fav!!!!!!Cute boys!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of sawyer on Greyson's chest and Greyson is smiling. I think you should email that one to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my gosh...are you kidding me! Those boys are SO FRIGGEN CUTE!!!!!! Love them!!!

    ReplyDelete